The old favourite guacamole dip has been given a healthy boost with the addition of kale. Don't like kale? Give it a shot! You might not even realise that it's in there. Serve it instead of your old favourite guacamole at your next Mexican night.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Looked fantastic and tasted wonderful! Devoured by the adults as well as the kids in my house. A super delicious guacamole. We had this as a dip and I also put a dollop on top of my salad bowl for lunch. It's so good!" - Terri
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- garlic clove - 1, peeled
- lemon - 2, peel, strips
- kale - 1, large, leaves, deveined and broken up into pieces
- onion - 1/2, red, peeled and halved
- avocados - 2, large, peeled, halved and stone removed
- salt flakes - 1 tsp
- pepper - 1/ tsp, ground, black
- Add garlic clove (1) and lemon peel (2 strips) to the bowl. Blitz Speed 10 / 10 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Place kale (1 large leaf) and red onion (1/2) into bowl. Chop Speed 7 / 5 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add avocados (2), salt flakes (1 tsp) and pepper (1/2 tsp) to the bowl. Mix Speed 5 / 5 seconds.
- Stir and serve.