Grilled Fish with Mint Peas
A super simple dinner that is full of flavour, and it's good for you too! You can easily adjust this recipe to cater for more people by cooking one fish fillet per person and increasing the quantities of the mint pea ingredients accordingly.
Recipe Tester Feedback: “This was so yummy. It looked like a fancy meal and tasted great." - Kirsty
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cooking Time 25 minutes
Cannot be frozen
You will need:
internal steaming basket
- white fish fillets - 2, boneless, of choice
- pepper - 1 tsp, cracked black
- salt - 1/2 tsp
- lemon - wedges, to serve
- Mint peas:
- water - 600g, hot
- peas - 350g, frozen, baby
- fresh mint - 2 Tbsp, leaves
- butter - 15g
- lemon juice - 2 tsp
- salt - 1/2 tsp
- pepper - 1/2 tsp, cracked black
- Place the hot water (600g) into the bowl. Set the internal steaming basket in place and add the frozen peas (350g) to the basket. Program 15 minutes / Steaming Temperature / Stirring Speed, measuring cap on.
- Once cooked, remove the peas from the basket, pour off any water and add the peas back in the bowl.
- To the dried bowl, add the fresh mint leaves (2 Tbsp). Blitz Speed 9 / 3 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add the butter (15g), lemon juice (2 tsp), salt (1/2 tsp) and cracked black pepper (1/2 tsp) to the bowl. Blitz Speed 5 / 10 seconds. Set aside and keep warm.
- Season boneless fish fillets (2) well on both sides with cracked black pepper (1 tsp) and salt (1/2 tsp).
- Place onto a hot grill pan and cook for a few minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Place some peas onto a plate and top with grilled fish. Serve with fresh lemon wedges.