Greek Salad Wraps
The fantastic flavours that come to mind when thinking of Greek cuisine – olives, cucumber, tomatoes, red onions, feta and lemon – work together perfectly in this recipe. If you prefer a little texture, make sure you don't blitz the filling too much! It doesn't take long to turn into a paste, so keep a close eye on it.
Recipe Tester Feedback: “I love this recipe! It's perfect for my work lunch, as I don't have time to prepare anything too complicated." - Shannah
No: Egg / Nuts
Contains: Gluten / Dairy
*Variations: Can be made without Gluten
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cannot be frozen
You will need:
- wraps - 2, of choice, (*can use GF)
- cucumber - 4 slices
- tomato - 4 slices
- onion - slices, red, to taste
- feta cheese - 100g
- olive oil - 1 tsp
- lemon juice - 1 tsp
- pepper - 1/2 tsp, cracked black
- spring onion - 1, sliced
- fresh parsley - 1 Tbsp, chopped
- olives - 2 Tbsp, sliced, drained
- Add the feta (100g), olive oil (1 tsp), lemon juice (1 tsp), cracked black pepper (1/2 tsp), sliced spring onion (1), chopped parsley (1 Tbsp) and drained sliced olives (2 Tbsp) to the bowl. Pulse Closed Lid / Turbo / 2 x 1 second blasts.
- Divide mixture over the wraps (2).
- Top with cucumber slices (4 total), tomato slices (4 total) and red onion slices.
- Roll up and serve immediately.
Make your own!
* Make your own wraps with the Gluten Free Wraps recipe from The Lunchbox Issue, the Spinach Wraps recipe from The Lunchbox Issue, the Breakfast Wraps recipe from The Breakfast Issue, the Flexible Grain Free Wraps recipe from The Packed Lunch Issue or the LCHF Omelette Wraps recipe from The School Lunches Issue.