Lovely and smooth with the hint of tart that you need in a curd. The grapefruit adds an extra zing that differentiates it from lemon curd, and is well worth trying when grapefruit are in season.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "There's nothing better on toast for breakfast or popped into the centre of a butterfly cupcake. This curd is quick and simple." - Gail
No: Gluten / Nuts
Contains: Dairy / Egg
Preparation Time 5 minutes + chilling time
Cooking Time 20 minutes
Can be frozen
- Place the sugar (270g) in the bowl. Blitz Speed 10 / 15 seconds.
- Add the grapefruit juice (from 2 grapefruits), butter (120g) and eggs (3) to the bowl. Program 20 minutes / 90C / Speed 2, measuring cap off.
- Blitz Speed 6 / 20 seconds.
- Fill into sterilised jars and close the lids immediately.
- Once cooled down, refrigerate until cold.