Joe has been known for his great mojitos. Well, get ready for a play on the original. It still tastes like a mojito, but with a frozen consistency and using grapes in lieu of sugar. We think you'll like it!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Make 2 batches because this goes fast! A deliciously refreshing cocktail for a hot summer's day, and you can easily reduce the sugar or alcohol to your suit your tastes." - Kylie
No: Gluten / Dairy / Nuts
*Variations: Can be made without Egg
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes
Can be frozen
- ice cubes - 250g
- egg white - 1 (*can omit for EF)
- grapes - 220g, frozen, green
- white rum - 120g
- limes - 2, juice only
- fresh mint - 12, leaves
- Weigh the ice (250g) into a bowl and set aside. Set the egg white (1) aside in a separate bowl.
- Add frozen grapes (220g) to the bowl. Slowly raise speed from Speed 1-6. While on Speed 6, add ice (250g) gradually, then the egg white (1). Scrape down sides.
- Mix Speed 10 / 10 seconds.
- Add rum (120g) and lime juice (from 2 limes) to the bowl. Mix Speed 4 / 3 seconds.
- Add mint leaves (12) to the bowl. Mix Reverse+Speed 4 / 3 seconds.