Gluten Free Sweet Muffins
Who says you cannot enjoy lovely treats when you eat gluten free? These super delicious sweet muffins are exactly right for anyone who needs a little sweet treat in between meals. You can store them easily for up to 3 days and they make a great packed lunch addition. We have also made them dairy free, but you can substitute dairy butter and milk if you prefer.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Delicious cupcake for a gluten free / dairy free option, and still fresh 2 days later!" - Kylie
No: Gluten / Dairy / Nuts
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cooking Time 20 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- caster sugar - 220g, or less if you prefer
- vanilla - 1 tsp, extract
- eggs - 3
- dairy free spread - 125g
- self raising flour - 225g, GF
- rice flour - 40g
- soy milk - 60g
- icing sugar - for dusting, optional
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Line a muffin tin with paper cases.
- If you need to make your own caster sugar, add sugar (220g) and grind Speed 9 / 3 seconds.
- Place the caster sugar (220g), vanilla (1 tsp), eggs (3), spread (125g), self raising flour (225g), rice flour (40g) and soy milk (60g) in the bowl. Combine Speed 5 / 30 seconds.
- Using a large spoon, fill the paper cases and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Leave to cool on a wire cooling rack, then dust with icing sugar.