Garlic Coriander Dressing
This simple but delicious dressing has been shared with us by Tamara Morris from My Melbourne Thermo. It is perfect when served with falafel, over steamed green beans, as a garnish for kofta or drizzled over BBQ kebabs.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Chunky and full of lemony zesty flavour." - Cindy
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
*Variations: Can be made without Dairy
Total Preparation Time 2 minutes
Makes approx. 1 cup of dressing
Cannot be frozen
- garlic cloves - 2, peeled
- fresh mint - 2, sprigs, leaves only
- fresh coriander - 1/2, bunch
- olive oil - 40g
- yoghurt - 125g, greek (*or DF yoghurt if required)
- lemon - 1, juice only
- Place garlic cloves (2), mint leaves (from 2 sprigs) and coriander (1/2 bunch) into the bowl. Chop Speed 7 / 5 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Set a small jug on the lid and weigh oil (40g) into the jug. Set aside.
- Add yoghurt (125g) to the bowl and put lid and measuring cap in place. Squeeze lemon juice (from 1 lemon) through the lid. Blend Speed 3 / 30 seconds.
- Whilst blades are turning at Speed 3, drizzle the oil through the lid so that it slowly emulsifies into the yoghurt. Taste test and add salt, pepper, honey etc. to suit your taste.
- Drizzle dressing over a salad or meat, or simply serve in a jug or bowl.