- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Serving: Serves more than 10
This recipe can be found in The Make Your Own Subscriber Bonus Issue, along with any associated images, videos and links.
No: Gluten / Dairy / Nuts
Total Cooking Time 15 minutes
Makes approx. 1 cup
- garlic cloves - 2, peeled (or use smoked garlic for a wonderful flavour)
- egg yolks - 3, large
- mustard - 1 tsp, Dijon
- white wine vinegar - 1/2 Tbsp
- salt - pinch
- olive oil - 210g, light (or a neutral flavoured oil)
- Place garlic (2) into bowl. Speed 7 / 4 seconds. Scrape down. Repeat.
- Insert whisk attachment.
- Add egg yolks (3), mustard (1 tsp), vinegar (1/2 Tbsp) and a pinch of salt to bowl. Program 1 minute / Speed 4, until frothy.
- Have the whisk running on Speed 4 and very slowly drizzle in the oil (210g). It should take 2 minutes for you to drizzle in all of the oil. Continue to whisk until your aioli is nice and thick. This should only be a few extra seconds.
- Pour into jar and use within 5 days.
Note: For a roasted garlic flavour, simply roast up to 10 garlic cloves first. Skip Step 1, and add the roasted garlic cloves, minus skin, in step 2.
Already a member? Click here to login.Add to Favourites