Fruit with Dipping Sauces
Have a bit of fun with your fruit by serving chopped up fruit with these yummy dipping sauces. As an alternative, you can also serve the fruit on skewers. The threading of the fruit onto the skewers can be a good fine motor activity for kids. Just be careful of the sharp end! Toothpicks can be a great alternative.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "A very quick and easy way to liven up a fruit platter for a party or a kid's playdate." - Lou
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 20 minutes + cooling time
Serves dependent on amount of fruit used
Raspberry sauce can be frozen
- fruit of choice - diced
- Raspberry sauce:
- raspberries - 200g
- water - 20g
- honey - 20g, optional
- Passionfruit coconut sauce:
- coconut cream - 100g, that has been in the fridge for 24 hours
- vanilla bean paste - 1 tsp
- passionfruit - 1, using pulp only
- Dice your fruit into bite-size pieces.
- Meanwhile place raspberries (200g), water (20g) and honey (20g, if using) into bowl. Program 10 minutes / 100C / Speed 3. Pour into small serving dish and set aside to cool. Can refrigerate.
- Clean and dry bowl thoroughly. Insert the whisk attachment.
- Add coconut cream (100g) and vanilla (1 tsp) to bowl. Whisk Speed 4 / 15 seconds or until slightly thicker and aerated. This can vary depending on the brand.
- Place into bowl and top with pulp from the passionfruit (1).
- Serve the dipping sauces with the fruit pieces.