Fruit & Seed Slaw
Not only a great option for lunchboxes, but perfect for breakfast or afternoon tea! Serve this with yoghurt of choice or whipped coconut cream.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "You have done it again... this is something I would never have tried, so thank you for challenging my taste buds! A tasty, healthy snack, great to have for breakfast or keep in the fridge for healthy snacking. Lovely and fresh, either on its own or with Greek yoghurt." - Bec
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 6 minutes
Can be frozen but best fresh
- pepitas - 50g
- sunflower kernels - 50g
- chia seeds - 2 tsp
- apple - 1, green, cored and quartered
- pear - 1, cored and quartered
- dates - 6, pitted
- dried apricots - 6
- coconut - 40g, shaved
- vanilla - 1 tsp
- yoghurt - to serve, optional (*omit for DF)
- coconut cream - whipped, to serve, optional
- Add the pepitas (50g), sunflower kernels (50g), chia seeds (2 tsp), apple (1), pear (1), dates (6), apricots (6), coconut (40g) and vanilla (1 tsp) to the bowl. Mix Closed Lid / Turbo / 2 x 1 second blasts or until desired consistency is achieved.
- Serve cold along with yoghurt of choice or whipped coconut cream.