Fruit and Nut Chocolate Bark
Tend to reach for a chocolate bar when you are on the road? Why not make this super delicious fruit and nut chocolate bark instead? It is the perfect snack for everyone who loves chocolate, and will keep you happy on your trip. Make your perfect combination by adding a little spice, food grade essential oils or your favourite dried fruit and nuts.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Naughty but nice. I took some to work and it got kudos from others." - Erika
No: Gluten / Egg
Contains: Dairy / Nuts
*Variations: Can be made without Dairy
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cooking Time 3 minutes + 2 hours cooling time
Makes 20 pieces
Can be frozen
- almonds - 50g
- pistachios - 20g
- cranberries - 20g, dried, cranberries
- currants - 20g
- mixed peel - 10g
- chocolate - 200g, dark, broken into chunks (*can use DF)
- Place the almonds (50g), pistachios (20g), cranberries (20g), currants (20g) and mixed peel (10g) in the bowl. Blitz Speed 7 / 3 seconds. Set aside in a small bowl.
- Meanwhile, place the chocolate (200g) broken into chunks in the mixing bowl. Blitz Speed 9 / 7 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Program 3 minutes / 50C / Speed 2.
- Pour into a small loaf tin lined with baking paper. Sprinkle the nut mixture over and leave to set in the fridge for at least 2 hours before cutting into pieces. Store in the refrigerator until you hit the road.