Frosty Fruit Punch
This punch is going to be a hit for your Aussie BBQ. Amazing fresh summery flavours which really quench a thirst. It will be especially popular with those who don’t really enjoy pieces of fruit in a punch (we know you’re out there!) It can be made with or without alcohol, as preferred.
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes + chilling time
Makes 3L (alcoholic variation is 4L)
Can be frozen
- lime - 1, flesh only
- lemon - 1, flesh only
- orange - 2, flesh only
- mango - 1, flesh only
- pineapple - 400g can, pieces, in natural juice
- lemonade - 1.25L, chilled
- ginger beer - 750mL, chilled
- ice cubes
- white wine - 1 bottle, optional
- vodka - 1 cup, optional
- Add lime flesh (1), lemon flesh (1), orange flesh (2), mango flesh (1) and pineapple (400g can) to the bowl. Program 2 minutes / Speed 10.
- Transfer mixture to the refrigerator to chill. If you don’t have time, add more ice.
- Add fruit mixture, lemonade (1.25L), ginger beer (750mL), ice and alcohol (if using) to your punch bowl.
- Stir gently to combine.