Fresh Tomato Salsa
This really quick and easy fresh tomato salsa has been shared with us by Tracey Rubery from The Easy Healthy Way. It tastes really good, is completely preservative free and doesn’t contain any artificial anything! Best of all... it takes 5 minutes to whip up so you will never need to buy the store-bought stuff again.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "I loved it! A very quick, healthy and easy snack. Even my fussy Master 14 loved it." - Bev
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes
Makes approx. 2 cups
Can be frozen
- garlic cloves - 2, peeled
- chilli - 1, red or more for extra spiciness
- tinned tomatoes - 400g, diced
- tomato paste - 75g
- apple cider vinegar - 40g
- cayenne pepper - 1/2 tsp, or more for extra spiciness
- fresh coriander - 1 Tbsp, basil, chopped
- Add the garlic cloves (2), chilli (1), tomatoes (400g tin), tomato paste (75g), vinegar (40g), cayenne (1/2 tsp) and fresh herbs (1 Tbsp) to the bowl. Pulse Closed Lid / Turbo / 2-3 x 1 second blasts.
- Store in an airtight container. Use in 3 to 5 days.