Fresh Orange and Mango Juice
A fresh and zesty juice minus all the added sugar and preservatives. This a great one to serve for breakfast or at a summer BBQ. Orange juice is always a winner, but the addition of mango takes this to a new level! For a creamy alternative, add some coconut cream in lieu of the water.
Recipe Tester Feedback: “This is a healthy and refreshing drink that isn't loaded with sugar. Because it is quick and easy to prepare, I would happily use this recipe over and over again." - Joy
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 15 minutes
Can be frozen
You will need:
- ice cubes - 400g, plus extra to serve
- orange - 800g, flesh only, unprepared weight
- mango - 2, stone removed, peeled and roughly chopped
- water - 150g
- mango - frozen, to replace fresh mangoes
- coconut water - 150g, to replace water
- coconut cream - 150g, to replace water
- Add the ice (400g) and orange flesh (from 800g oranges) to the bowl. Blend Speed 8 / 20 seconds.
- Add chopped mango flesh (from 2 mangoes) and water (150g) to the bowl. Blend Speed 8 / 10 seconds or until your desired consistency is reached.
- Serve immediately.