How good is a beautiful icy frappuccino? Even better when you can make it yourself without all the nasties in the syrups used by retail coffee shops. With all the taste of a real frappuccino, and just as fancy!
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 15 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- Whipped cream:
- sugar - 20g
- cream - 200g
- vanilla - 1/2 tsp, extract
- Frappuccino blend:
- coffee - 120g, French pressed (or 2-3 shots of espresso)
- ice cream - 120g
- ice cubes - 150g
- milk - 150g, of choice
- cacao powder - or chocolate for dusting
- Boil water in the kettle.
- Add sugar (20g) to bowl and blitz Speed 10 / 10 seconds.
- Add cream (200g) and vanilla (1/2 tsp) to bowl.
- Add whisk attachment and whip Speed 4 / 10 seconds.
- Brew French pressed coffee.
- Place whipped cream into ziplock bag and keep in fridge until required.
- Add brewed coffee (120g), ice cream (120g), ice (150g) and milk (150g) to bowl (no need to wash bowl). Speed 9 / 20 seconds.
- Pour into glasses, snip corner off whipped cream zip lock bags and top drinks in a circular motion generously.
- Dust with cacao, powdered chocolate or shave a block of chocolate over the top and serve.