Fire Roasted Salmon with Herbs and Lemon
Fresh fish from the BBQ is so delicious. This fire roasted salmon brings a beautiful combination of flavours to the table. Serve with a fresh green salad and warm bread for a meal to remember.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "A very tasty salmon dish, using simple ingredients that really give a flavoursome meal. I made this at a BBQ with friends and handed it around to a few people to get feedback. Everyone loved it, and a couple even asked for the recipe." - Kristen
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cooking Time 10-15 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- salmon - 4, fillets
- olive oil - 30g
- fresh coriander - 20g
- fresh thyme - 3 sprigs, leaves only
- lemon - 1, juice and zest only
- salt - pinch
- pepper - pinch, black
- garlic cloves - 2, peeled
- salad - to serve, optional
- bread - to serve, optional
- Fire up the BBQ until hot.
- Place each salmon fillet (4) on a piece of aluminium foil large enough so that you can wrap it later on. Drizzle the oil (30g) across the fillets and brush to cover.
- Place the coriander (20g), thyme leaves (from 3 sprigs), lemon juice and zest (from 1 lemon), salt (pinch), pepper (pinch) and garlic cloves (2) in the bowl. Blitz Speed 7 / 3 seconds. Pour the mixture over the salmon fillets and wrap each fillet tightly in foil.
- Place on the hot BBQ or directly over a flame for 10-15 minutes until cooked through. Serve immediately with salad and bread.