Feta Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
These stuffed cherry tomatoes make a great tea party snack that is lower in carbs. They are quick to prepare and easy to make in advance before your tea party. Serve them up on a nice platter with some lettuce leaves and you will have a hotel style snack for your next gathering. If you have some filling left, simply serve as a dip with some of the delicious crackers from our Crackers and Dips section.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "These had a nice fresh burst of flavour!" - Penny
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 15 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- cherry tomatoes - 20-25
- capsicum - 40g, red, cut into large chunks
- feta cheese - 100g
- cream cheese - 50g
- fresh chives - 25g, finely chopped
- pepper - pinch
- Cut the lids off the cherry tomatoes (20-25) and, using a teaspoon, spoon out the insides.
- Place the red capsicum (40g) in the bowl. Mix Speed 5 / 6 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add the feta cheese (100g), cream cheese (50g), chives (20g only) and pepper (pinch) to the bowl. Combine Speed 5 / 7 seconds.
- Place in a piping bag and pipe into the hollow tomatoes. Top with the lid and decorate with the remaining chives (5g).