Feta Avocado Smash
This breakfast favourite is a must-try for lunch as well! It has been shared with us by Thermo-Foodie and the Chef from their book Getting Started. So flavoursome with the herbs and feta! Chill in an airtight container and pack in your lunch to serve with the LCHF Bread Rolls. Or eat it with a spoon... it's that good!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Quick and easy lunch that goes great with some runny poached eggs." - Jodie
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- LCHF Bread - 1, roll, sliced in half, optional
- fresh herbs of choice - 25g (e.g. parsley, basil and coriander)
- feta cheese - 40g, Danish
- avocado - 75g
- lemon juice - 15g, fresh
- sea salt - pinch
- butter - for toast
- pepper - freshly cracked to garnish
- olive oil - extra virgin, to drizzle
- Toast the bread roll, if using.
- Add the herbs (25g) to the bowl. Chop Speed 7 / 3 seconds, measuring cap on. Scrape down sides.
- Add the feta (40g), avocado (75g), lemon juice (15g) and salt (pinch) to the bowl. Mix Speed 4 / 5 seconds, measuring cap on.
- Serve with toasted bread roll, salad, eggs or simply by itself for a yummy packed lunch.