Feel Good Smoothie
This is a great go-to recipe for those hot summer days when you don't feel like anything too substantial, but you need an energy boost! Just something nutritious to tide you over until the next meal. You can't go wrong with bananas and mangoes! If mangoes aren't in season simply substitute with frozen or tinned mango.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "There was a resounding 'yuuuum' from our crew! Quick and easy afternoon tea option, and everyone loved it." - Annie
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes
Can be frozen
- bananas - 2, frozen, roughly chopped, approx. 250g
- mangoes - 2, peeled and stone removed, approx. 240g
- milk of choice - 500g (*can use DF)
- orange juice - 100g, fresh
- yoghurt - 100g, of choice (*can use DF)
- Add the bananas (2), mangoes (2), milk (500g), orange juice (100g) and yoghurt (100g) to the bowl. Mix Speed 9 / 30 seconds.
- Pour into two glasses.
Want to add something extra?
- Add 100g berries of choice in Step 1 for a great addition to this smoothie!
- Want to add some greens to your morning smoothie? Add 30g baby spinach leaves in Step 1.