Egg Free Chocolate Pudding
Thick and delicious, these chocolate puddings are a real treat to find in your packed lunch! While you may usually associate a custardy pudding like this with eggs, there are none in sight. A great option for the egg free among us (and those who like a sweet chocolatey treat!)
Recipe Tester Feedback: "This was a super yummy, thick pudding that would be great if you were in a hurry to make a dessert to share." - Kirsty
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cooking Time 8 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- milk - 500g
- cornflour - 90g (*ensure GF if required)
- sugar - 90g
- vanilla bean paste - 1 tsp
- cacao powder - 30g
- chocolate - 50g, dark, broken up into pieces
- Add the milk (500g), cornflour (90g), sugar (90g), vanilla (1 tsp) and cacao (30g) to the bowl. Program 8 minutes / 90C / Speed 4.
- Add the chocolate (50g) to the bowl. Program 1 minute / Speed 4.
- Serve and enjoy!