Easy Muesli Squares
When we say easy we really mean easy. It doesn't get much easier or quicker than these easy muesli squares. Three ingredients is all you need to whip up a batch of 25 squares. To make this even more budget friendly, replace the apricots with sultanas or more dates.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Super quick, you can change the flavour by changing the type of the muesli and even the fruits. When you can get muesli bars and you know exactly what's in them and it's more cost effective than store-bought, then it's worth making them." - Gail
No: Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Setting Time 2 hours
Can be frozen
- Line a square cake tin with baking paper.
- Place muesli (250g), dates (200g) and apricots (200g) into the bowl. Mix 1 minute / Speed 9 until it comes together as a dough like mix.
- Spoon mixture into prepared tin.
- Smooth over with the bottom of a glass. Compress well.
- Place into the fridge to firm up for two hours.
- Once firm, cut into 25 squares and store in an airtight container for up to two weeks in the refrigerator.