Easy Muesli Bites
These muesli bites are so simple to make and only use a handful of ingredients. Make an extra batch and pop them into the freezer for when you need breakfast in a hurry. Freeze in a single layer in a freezer safe container. Thaw before consuming.
Contains: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
*Variations: Can be made without Gluten / Dairy
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cooking Time 15-20 minutes
Can be frozen
- butter - 90g (*or DF spread)
- honey - 100g
- egg - 1
- oats - 220g (*or GF muesli)
- coconut - 40g, shredded
- sultanas - 40g
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Add butter (90g) to the bowl. Program 2 minutes / 50C / Speed 2. Stop once butter has melted.
- Add honey (100g), egg (1), oats (220g), coconut (40g) and sultanas (40g) in bowl.
- Mix on Reverse+Speed 2 until just combined.
- Press a tablespoon of mixture into each hole of a silicone muffin form or greased muffin tin. Press down and compact the mixture.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool.
- Keep in an airtight container for up to a week.