Easy Beef Sliders
A delicious meal that is perfect for a midweek dinner. Serve alongside some oven baked chips for your very own takeaway at home!
Recipe Tester Feedback: “Looked good and tasted really nice. I also used half of my mixture to make sausage rolls – yum!" - Vicki
No: Egg / Nuts
Contains: Gluten / Dairy
*Variations: Can be made without Gluten / Dairy
Preparation Time 30 minutes
Cooking Time 15 minutes
Makes 20 small sliders
Can be frozen before or after cooking
- bread - 2 slices (*can use GF)
- onion - 1, peeled and halved
- garlic cloves - 2, peeled
- carrot - 2, roughly chopped
- beef mince - 500g
- fresh parsley - 2-3 sprigs, chopped
- dried mixed herbs - 1 tsp
- Worcestershire sauce - 40g (*ensure GF if required)
- tomato paste - 50g
- To serve:
- bread - mini rolls (*can use GF)
- cheese - slices (*omit for DF)
- lettuce - leaves
- tomato - thin slices
- sauce of choice - or condiments of choice
- Add the bread (2 slices) to the bowl. Process on Speed 7 until fine. Set aside in a small bowl.
- Add the peeled and halved onion (1), peeled garlic cloves (2) and chopped carrots (2) to the bowl. Chop Speed 7 / 5 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add the reserved breadcrumbs, beef mince (500g), chopped parsley (2-3 sprigs), mixed herbs (1 tsp), Worcestershire sauce (40g), tomato paste (50g), salt and pepper to the bowl. Mix on Speed 5 until combined. You may need your spatula to help incorporate the ingredients.
- Remove the mince mixture from the bowl. Form into 20 small burger patties.
- Cook the patties, a few at a time, in a frying pan over medium heat. Cook for 4-6 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Serve each patty in a mini bread roll with cheese, lettuce, tomato and sauce of choice.
Make your own!
*Make your own Worcestershire sauce with the Worcestershire Sauce recipe from The Make Your Own Subscriber Bonus Issue.
*Make your own bread rolls with the Multiseed Bread Rolls recipe from The Freezer Issue, the Bread Rolls recipe from The On the Road Issue, the LCHF Bread Rolls (GF) recipe from The Packed Lunch Issue or the Honey Buns recipe from The Readers Issue.