- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 40-80 minutes
- Serving: Serves more than 10
Now this is a recipe that is great to make in advance and freeze! Simply thaw and reheat before serving. These crêpes are not only great for dessert, we think they are pretty special for breakfast too on a leisurely weekend.
Recipe Tester Feedback: “This is such an easy recipe to prepare, and the mixture stays together when flipping, even for someone with my cooking skills! We kept these as dessert crêpes, but they aren't overly sweet so you could add savoury bits like cheese and ham for a yummy snack!" - Rach
Contains: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
*Variations: Can be made without Gluten / Dairy
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cooking Time 40-80 minutes (1-2 minutes per crêpe)
Makes 40 crêpes
Can be frozen
You will need:
- eggs - 8
- milk - 880g, can use rice milk for DF
- plain flour - 320g, can use GF
- sugar - 40g
- olive oil - 40g
- salt - 1 tsp
- vanilla - 2 tsp, extract
- Variations / Serving suggestions:
- lemon - wedges
- banana - sliced
- strawberries - sliced
- cream - whipped, omit for DF
- chocolate sauce - omit for DF
- Add the eggs (8), milk (880g), plain flour (320g), sugar (40g), olive oil (40g), salt (1 tsp) and vanilla extract (2 tsp) to the bowl. Mix Speed 4 / 40 seconds.
- To cook your crêpes in the traditional way, heat a wide oiled skillet over medium heat and spread the batter out thinly (and quickly!) with the back of a spatula. These need be very thin to cook quickly – you will be making a lot!
- Cook for 30-60 seconds on each side or until cooked through. Place into a plate and keep warm.
- Continue for all the mixture.
- Serve with toppings and fillings of choice.
Already a member? Click here to login.Add to Favourites