Date rolls are such a popular little snack in the raw world, but they cost a fortune to buy from the grocery store. Our date rolls are not only easy to make, they are very cost effective. Oh, and you know exactly what is in them. A great snack to have on hand.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Delicious little parcels, they will be great for my husband's and my work snacks. At least... whatever is left after we finish eating them!" - Sherrie
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
Total Preparation Time 10 minutes + setting time
Makes 15 small rolls
Can be frozen
- macadamia nuts - 100g, raw or cashew nuts
- dates - 15, medjool, pitted
- desiccated coconut - 75g, plus extra for rolling
- vanilla - 1 tsp, extract
- cinnamon - 1 tsp, ground
- Add the nuts (100g), dates (15), coconut (75g), vanilla (1 tsp) and cinnamon (1 tsp) to the bowl. Program 1 minute / Speed 10, or until a dough forms.
- Remove dough from bowl with a spatula.
- Divide mixture into 15 balls. Gently roll each ball into a log shape.
- Roll in additional desiccated coconut.
- Place into a container and allow to firm in the fridge or freezer for a few hours.