Dairy Free Tropical Panna Cotta
This tastes as good as it looks and is so incredibly easy to whip up for when visitors are coming over. This is free of dairy, gluten, eggs AND nuts so it can be a sweet favourite for everyone!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "An easy dairy free dessert loved by all the family." - Heidi
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 10 minutes + overnight setting
Cannot be frozen
- Panna cotta:
- mango - 1, peeled and stone removed
- coconut milk - 400g, good quality
- honey - 1 Tbsp, or sweetener of choice
- salt - pinch
- gelatine - 1 Tbsp, powdered
- water - 1 Tbsp, hot
- To serve:
- coconut cream - whipped
- passionfruit - 2, halved
- Place mango (1) into bowl and mix Speed 9 / 10 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Repeat on Speed 9 / 5 seconds.
- Set aside in a small bowl. No need to clean the mixer bowl.
- Add the coconut milk (400g), honey (1 Tbsp) and salt (pinch) to the bowl. Program 7 minutes / 80C / Speed 2.
- Meanwhile, add gelatine (1 Tbsp) to hot water (1 Tbsp) in a small bowl. Stir to dissolve.
- Add the mango puree and gelatine mixture to the mixer bowl and program 1 minute / Speed 2.
- Pour into 4 heat proof glasses. Place into the fridge to set overnight or at least 5 hours.
- Top with whipped coconut cream and fresh passionfruit over the top. There is a recipe for Whipped Coconut Cream in The Desserts Issue