Curried Egg Sandwich Filling
This is a lovely mild curried egg sandwich that will bring back memories from childhood. If you don't wish to serve it on sandwiches, mix it through some rocket for a low carb, protein rich egg salad.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "This was really yummy and versatile. Both my four year old and my mum really liked it!" - Julia
No: Gluten / Dairy / Nuts
Preparation Time 20 minutes
Makes 4 full sandwiches
Cannot be frozen
- water - 800g
- eggs - 5
- spring onions - 2, thinly sliced
- curry powder - 1 Tbsp, mild
- mayonnaise - 90g
- fresh coriander - 1 tsp, finely chopped
- salt - to taste
- pepper - to taste
- Place water (800g) into bowl.
- Place eggs (5) gently into internal steaming basket.
- Program 14 minutes / Steaming Temperature / Speed 3.
- Remove water and basket. Dry bowl.
- Peel eggs and place into bowl with spring onions (2), curry powder (1 Tbsp), mayonnaise (90g) and coriander (1 tsp). Combine Reverse+Speed 3 / 5-8 seconds.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve.
Note: This recipe can be doubled. Cook for 22 minutes if doubling.