Crunchy Snow Pea and Noodle Salad
Another beautiful dish for the summer and autumn months, when snow peas are in abundance! They are one of the easiest vegetables to grow, so they make a great addition to your veggie garden. We love the crunch in this salad, and we think you will too!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "A beautiful-tasting crunchy salad with a fragrant, delicious dressing!" - Heidi
No: Dairy / Egg
Contains: Gluten / Nuts
*Variations: Can be made without Gluten
Total Preparation Time 10 minutes
Serves 8-10 as a side salad
Cannot be frozen
- kale - 2, leaves, shredded
- snow peas - 1kg, trimmed and sliced thinly
- spring onions - 4, thinly sliced
- Chang's crunchy noodles - 100g (*can use GF)
- garlic clove - 1, peeled
- ginger - 1cm piece, peeled
- peanut oil - 40g
- sesame oil - 40g
- soy sauce - 30g (*ensure GF if required)
- palm sugar - 1 tsp
- sesame seeds - 1 tsp, toasted, plus extra for garnishing
- Place the kale (2 leaves), snow peas (1kg), spring onions (4) and noodles (100g) into a large bowl.
- Add the garlic clove (1) and ginger (1cm piece) to the mixer bowl. Chop Speed 7 / 3 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add the peanut oil (40g), sesame oil (40g), soy sauce (30g), palm sugar (1 tsp) and sesame seeds (1 tsp) to the bowl. Mix Speed 6 / 5 seconds.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and mix well.
- Serve immediately.