Crunchy Sesame Chicken Fingers
We love these served as party food for a great alternative to store-bought chicken nuggets. These are also super quick and easy to make for dinner, especially on those busy nights! You will fool your family into thinking they are from the store.
Recipe Tester Feedback: “This was a great recipe, and it used items already in the cupboard. Kids loved 'cornflake' chicken." - Kirsty
No: Gluten / Dairy / Nuts
Preparation Time 10 minutes
Cooking Time 25 minutes
Makes 15 fingers
Can be frozen
- eggs - 3, lightly beaten
- chicken tenderloins - 15
- olive oil
- cornflakes - 90g
- salt - 1/2 tsp
- pepper - 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder - 1 tsp
- sesame seeds - 65g
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Add the cornflakes (90g), salt (1/2 tsp), pepper (1/2 tsp) and garlic powder (1 tsp) to the bowl. Chop Speed 5 / 5 seconds.
- Add the sesame seeds (65g) to the bowl. Mix on Speed 4 until combined.
- Place the eggs (3) into a separate large bowl and lightly beat.
- Using one hand, dip a tenderloin (15 total) into the egg mixture. Roll in coating and place onto baking tray. Repeat for all tenderloins.
- Drizzle tenderloins with a little olive oil.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked through. Turn the tenders over halfway during the cooking process.
- Serve immediately to keep the crust from softening.