Creamy White Chocolate Pudding
This is a delicious quick treat when you need dessert in a hurry or want to make something in advance. It's simple, uses only a few ingredients, and tastes delicious. You can make this dish go further by stirring some fresh fruit through the mixture before serving. This has become my partner's new favourite dessert! “This is by far one of the best desserts you have created”, he tells me every time he takes a mouthful. – Peta
Recipe Tester Feedback: "This recipe only took 9 minutes from getting out the ingredients to eating! I HIGHLY recommend the raspberries, they add a freshness and some 'tang' that helps balance the creaminess. Quote from my husband: 'That is a high end dessert, you'd find this in a top restaurant!'" - Sandra
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Total cooking time 10 minutes
Makes 4 serves
Cannot be frozen
- chocolate - 150g, white, cold from the fridge, broken up into pieces
- cream cheese - 250g
- cream - 200g, pure
- icing sugar - 40g
- raspberries - or fruit of preference to garnish, optional
- Add white chocolate (150g) to bowl. Speed 7 / 6 seconds. Repeat if there are still large chunks of chocolate remaining.
- Add cream cheese (250g), cream (200g) and icing sugar (40g) to bowl. Speed 6 / 20 seconds or until combined.
- Spoon into parfait dishes. Top with raspberries or fruit of choice.
- Serve or place into the fridge for later.
Note: for a really indulgent treat, serve this pudding in store bought or homemade chocolate cups.