Creamy Warm Turmeric Milk
Turmeric does not have to be just for savoury dishes. This creamy warm turmeric milk is a delicious way to enjoy this spice in a sweet and comforting way.
Recipe Tester Feedback: “It was so good that I wanted to make more straight away. My husband, who is a chef, a son of a butcher and general all-round meat-and-3-veg kind of guy, who only drinks instant coffee and none of this 'hippy stuff', thought it tasted amazing too!" - Kate
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 1 minute
Cooking Time 5 minutes
Cannot be frozen
You will need:
- turmeric - 1 tsp, ground
- cinnamon - 1/2 tsp, ground
- ginger - 1/4 tsp, ground
- pepper - 1/8 tsp, ground, black
- vanilla bean paste - 1/4 tsp
- honey - 25g
- milk of choice - 500g (*ensure DF if required)
- Add the ground turmeric powder (1 tsp), ground cinnamon (1/2 tsp), ground ginger (1/4 tsp), ground black pepper (1/8 tsp), vanilla bean paste (1/4 tsp), honey (25g) and milk (500g) to the bowl. Program 5 minutes / 60C / Speed 2.
- Pour into two mugs.