Creamy Spinach Thermomix Soup
This is a light, simple and nutritious Thermomix soup that is great to have in the fridge for snacks or a meal on the go. It was featured in Episode 38 of the podcast.
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 35 minutes
- onion - 1, peeled and quartered
- garlic cloves - 2, peeled
- nutmeg - 1/2 tsp, ground
- olive oil - 20g
- zucchini - 250g, roughly chopped
- baby spinach - 100g, leaves
- vegetable stock - 50g
- water - 500g
- coconut milk - 180g
- Add onion (1) and garlic cloves (2) to the bowl. Chop Speed 5-6 / 2 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add nutmeg (1/2 tsp) and olive oil (20g). Program 4 minutes / Steaming Temperature / Reverse+Speed 2, measuring cap on.
- Add chopped zucchini (250g). Chop Speed 4 / 4 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Program 5 minutes / Steaming Temperature / Reverse+Speed 2, measuring cap on.
- Add baby spinach leaves (100g). Program 1 minute / Steaming Temperature / Reverse+Speed 2.
- Add stock paste (50g) and water (500g). Program 15 minutes / 100C / Speed 2.
- Add coconut milk (180g). Slowly increase to 1 minute / Speed 10, measuring cap on.
Already a member? Click here to login.