Creamy Chocolate Dip and Fruit
This chocolatey dip is a delicious party or picnic dessert. It is divine when paired with strawberries!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "This was a big hit with the kids as well as adults. I haven't tried it with anything other than strawberries yet but that was delicious so I will be making it again!" - Lou
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Total Cooking Time 5 minutes
Makes 1 serve
Cannot be frozen
- chocolate - 200g, milk, melts
- cream cheese - 250g, cubed
- cream - 100g, thickened
- chocolate chips - 50g, dark
- strawberries - to serve, or sweet biscuits
- Place milk chocolate (200g) into bowl. Program 5 minutes / 60C / Speed 2. Scrape down and allow to cool slightly. Do not worry if there are still chunks of chocolate.
- Add cream cheese (250g) and cream (100g) to bowl. Speed 4 until just combined. Taste your mixture.
- Add dark choc chips (50g) and mix to just combine with a spatula.
- Pour into a bowl or container with a lid. Serve with strawberries or small sweet biscuits.
Transport in a sealed airtight container with an icepack to keep it cool. Keep refrigerated as long as possible. Keep strawberries or desired fruit separate to the dip.