Creamy Chicken Sun Dried Tomato Spaghetti
Creamy and flavoursome, this is one the family will love! The use of angel hair pasta in recipes makes for a super quick dinner. It takes only minutes to cook, so it's great to accompany sauces and the like when you need dinner on the table quickly.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "The smell while this was cooking was amazing and my children kept asking how much longer they had to wait for dinner! It was a big hit with everyone so I'll definitely be cooking this again." - Anita
Contains: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
*Variations: Can be made without Gluten / Egg
Total Preparation Time 30 minutes
Can be frozen
- dried spaghetti - 300g angel hair (*can use GF and EF)
- onion - 1, peeled
- garlic cloves - 3, peeled
- olive oil - 10g
- chicken mince - 500g
- sun dried tomatoes - 200g, roughly chopped
- cream cheese - 250g
- cream - 100g, pure
- fresh parsley - 2 Tbps, chopped
- Parmesan cheese - grated, to garnish
- If you wish to grate your own Parmesan cheese, add your preferred amount to the bowl and grate Speed 8 / 5-10 seconds. Remove from bowl and set aside.
- Cook spaghetti (300g) according to packet directions. Once cooked, drain and keep warm.
- Place onion (1) and garlic cloves (3) into the bowl. Chop Speed 7 / 3 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add olive oil (10g) and chicken mince (500g) in large clumps to the bowl. Program 5 minutes / 110C* / Reverse+Speed 1.
- Add sun dried tomatoes (200g), cream cheese (250g) and cream (100g) to the bowl. Season well with salt and pepper. Program 20 minutes / 90C / Reverse+Speed 2. Place internal steaming basket on top to prevent any spatters.
- Combine sauce and spaghetti in a large bowl along with parsley (2 Tbsp). Mix well.
- Serve with a little Parmesan cheese on top.
*If your machine does not go above 100C, set to Steaming Temperature which is usually between 110-115C. Please refer to your user manual for correct information for the appropriate setting for your machine.