Cranberry and Pistachio Bliss Balls
This recipe has been shared with us by Bianca Slade from Wholefood Simply. This delicious healthy bliss ball is sure to impress anyone. We love the inclusion of the Christmassy colours from the cranberry and pistachio - perfect for the festive season!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "This is a beautiful and colourful spin on the bliss ball. Great for the Christmas table or as Christmas presents. I was so glad that my kids weren't home when I made these, so I didn't have to share!" - Terri
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
Total Preparation Time 10-15 minutes plus setting time
Can be frozen
- desiccated coconut - 150g, plus extra for rolling
- macadamia nuts - 75g
- honey - 40g, or rice malt syrup
- cashew butter - 25g (make your own with the Almond Cashew Nut Butter recipe from The Easy Issue)
- vanilla - 1/2 tsp, extract, natural, concentrated
- pistachios - 50g, natural
- cranberries - 50g, dried
- Add the desiccated coconut (150g), macadamia nuts (75g), honey (40g), cashew butter (25g) and vanilla extract (1/2 tsp) to the bowl. Program 1 minute / Speed 10, until the mixture is smooth, broken down and sticking together.
- Add the pistachios (50g) and cranberries (50g) to the bowl. Pulse Closed Lid / Turbo / 3-5 x 0.5 second blasts, until the nuts are roughly chopped and the mixture is well combined.
- Use your hands to firmly press and shape the mixture into balls.
- Roll the balls lightly in extra desiccated coconut and place in the fridge to set. Once set, leave in the fridge until you are ready to serve or gift them.