Coriander Lime Rice
Why have plain rice when you can have delicious rice packed full of flavour? You can also spice it up a bit by adding a little chilli.
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Best served fresh.
- rice - 400g, long grain
- water - 600g, hot
- fresh coriander - 1/2 bunch, chopped
- lime - 1, cut in half
- Place rice (400g) into internal steaming basket. Rinse really well under hot water.
- Place basket into bowl. Add water (600g).
- Program 20 minutes / 100C / Speed 3.
- Remove and place rice into a large bowl.
- Squeeze lime over the rice, adding juice and any flesh that happens to fall out.
- Mix in with the chopped coriander (1/2 bunch).
Already a member? Click here to login.Add to Favourites