Cookies and Cream Mug Cake
The ultimate quick indulgence on a cold night! This is a popular flavour combo to kick start the selection of mug cakes in this bonus issue. So easy to prepare and ultra delicious to enjoy!
Recipe Tester Feedback: “If you are craving something sweet and you don't have much time, this recipe is great. It was quick and easy and tasted delicious." - Kirsty
Contains: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
Preparation Time 2 minutes
Cooking Time 2-4 minutes
Cannot be frozen
You will need:
- biscuits of choice - 4, chocolate cream filled, (e.g., Oreos®)
- chocolate - 100g, white, broken up into small pieces
- self raising flour - 100g
- milk - 80g
- olive oil - 30g
- egg - 1
- Add the chocolate cream filled biscuits (4) and white chocolate pieces (100g) to the bowl. Blitz Speed 6 / 3 seconds.
- Add the self raising flour (100g), milk (80g), olive oil (30g) and egg (1) to the bowl. Mix Speed 4 / 4 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Pour into 2 greased mugs so that they are filled to the halfway mark.
- Microwave on Medium (approx. 900W) for 2 minutes. Allow to sit for 2 minutes. Every microwave does vary so you may need to trial this recipe to get the right timing. Alternatively, you may wish to cook these in an oven preheated to 180C for 8-10 minutes.
- Best consumed immediately whilst still warm.