Cookies and Cream Fudge
This recipe has been shared with us by Peta from The Road to Loving My Thermomix. This fudge is very easy to whip up, and it will impress any cookies and cream lover. You might want to make several batches, as this will be popular!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "You wouldn't think three ingredients and literally less than 10 minutes could get you a fudge that is a treat to eat. It seems almost too simple and takes a lot less time than traditional fudge. Looked great and tasted terrific." - Gail
No: Egg / Nuts
Contains: Gluten / Dairy
Preparation Time 10 minutes + setting time
Cooking Time 4 minutes
Makes 30 small squares
Can be frozen
- chocolate - 600g, white cooking, broken into pieces
- condensed milk - 395g tin, sweetened
- Oreo biscuits - 50g, crushed
- Line a slice tin with baking paper.
- Add the white chocolate pieces (600g) to the bowl. Grate Speed 8 / 5 seconds.
- Program 4 minutes / 50C / Speed 3.
- Add the condensed milk (395g tin) to the bowl. Program 1 minute / 50C / Speed 3.
- Add crushed Oreos (50g) to the bowl. Mix Speed 3 / 15 seconds.
- Pour into the prepared tin.
- Refrigerate until set, then slice into 40 small squares. This tastes amazing served at room temperature.