Coconut Rough Ice Cream
Another super quick, super easy and super delicious ice cream! If you like chocolate and coconut this one is for you. Keep chopped frozen banana in your freezer so that this recipe can be ready in no time. If you have any left over (good luck with that!) simply freeze in an ice cube tray and whizz up the frozen leftovers when you want them again.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "This recipe is to die for! My three year old just said "it tasted like delicious". Did I mention this recipe is delicious?! You HAVE to publish this recipe and share it with the world." -Kristy
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 2 minutes
Can be frozen
- bananas - 3, chopped into small chunks and frozen overnight
- maple syrup - 10g
- coconut cream - 45g
- desiccated coconut - 15g
- cacao powder - 15g
- vanilla - 1 tsp, extract
- coconut - chips, to serve
- Place bananas (3), maple syrup (10g), coconut cream (45g), desiccated coconut (15g), cacao powder (15g) and vanilla (1 tsp) into the bowl. Mix Speed 9 / 30-60 seconds, until a smooth ice cream starts to form. Use your spatula through the hole in the lid to help the process.
- Serve in a bowl with coconut chips scattered over the top.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the freezer, or in ice cube trays.