Coconut Pork Curry
This mouth watering coconut pork curry has been shared with us by Tracey Rubery from The Easy Healthy Way. Pork mince is a great way to enjoy pork without spending a fortune. What we love about this dish is you can make it stretch by adding lots of veggies or by serving it over rice, cauliflower rice or noodles.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "A very tasty dish, easily and quickly prepared." - Christine
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 10 minutes
Cooking Time 20 minutes
Can be frozen
- coconut oil - 20g
- pork mince - 500g
- zucchini - 1, roughly chopped
- sweet potato - 1/2, roughly chopped
- red curry paste - 70g
- coconut cream - 2 x 400g, full fat, tin
- vegetable stock - 25g, concentrate (or 1 stock cube)
- fresh coriander - 2 Tbsp, chopped, plus extra to garnish
- Put oil (20g) into the bowl. Program 1 minute / Steaming Temperature / Speed 1.
- Add pork (500g) to the bowl. Program 3 minutes / 100C / Reverse+Stirring Speed. Scrape down sides.
- Program 2 minutes / 100C / Reverse+Stirring Speed. Scrape down sides.
- Drain the liquid and set aside the mince. Rinse out the bowl.
- Put zucchini (1) and sweet potato (1/2) in the bowl. Mix Speed 4 / 10 seconds. Set aside. Rinse the bowl.
- Put curry paste (70g) in the bowl. Program 1 minute / 100C / Stirring Speed.
- Add coconut cream (2 x 400g tins) and stock mix (25g) to the bowl. Mix Speed 4 / 5 seconds.
- Add the veggies to the bowl, pushing them down so they are covered by sauce. Program 5 minutes / 100C / Reverse+Speed 1.
- Add the chopped coriander (2 Tbsp) and mince mixture to the bowl. Mix with a spatula so everything is covered in sauce. Program 2 minutes / 100C / Reverse+Speed 1.
- Serve with rice or pad Thai noodles or zoodles. Garnish with extra coriander.