- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Serving: Serves 02-04
Coconut Mango Smoothie Bowl
A breakfast that takes no time at all and is refreshing to boot! To make preparation easy, package individual portions of the fruit in small containers or snap lock bags and freeze. Simply pull out in the morning and combine the fruit with coconut milk and vanilla. Blitz and enjoy!
Recipe Tester Feedback: “Very tasty! If you want something cool and refreshing then this smoothie bowl is for you. With the mango, banana and coconut flavours, it is very summery and was perfect to eat after an afternoon spent by the pool." - Anita
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 2 minutes
Can be frozen
- banana - 1, frozen, diced
- mango - 300g, frozen, diced
- coconut milk - 200g
- vanilla - 1 tsp, extract
- mango - 1, fresh, diced
- blueberries - 100g, fresh
- coconut - toasted, flakes
- Place the frozen diced banana (1), frozen diced mango (300g), coconut milk (200g) and vanilla extract (1 tsp) into the bowl. Mix Speed 8 / 20 seconds, or until smooth. You may need to use your spatula to aid this process.
- Pour into a bowl.
- Top with fresh diced mango (1), fresh blueberries (100g) and toasted coconut flakes.
- Serve immediately.
Already a member? Click here to login.Add to Favourites