Coconut Dream Truffles
Oh, these are just divine! These decadent white chocolate treats make great gifts... but they also make an excellent treat to whip up for the end of year party or when guests pop over. So moreish!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "So creamy and coconutty. A perfect after dinner sweet." - Nadia
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 10 minutes + 2-3 hours chilling time
Can be frozen
- coconut cream - 150g
- chocolate - 200g, white, brocken up into pieces
- vanilla - 1 tsp, extract
- desiccated coconut - 100g
- Add the coconut cream (150g), white chocolate pieces (200g), vanilla extract (1 tsp) and desiccated coconut (50g only) to the bowl. Program 8 minutes / 50C / Speed 2.5.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into a small bowl. Cover and chill in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
- Once the mixture is firm, scoop out a tablespoon of mixture and roll into a ball. The mixture will be quite soft, so you will need to work quickly. You can return the mixture to the freezer for 10-20 minutes, if it gets too soft.
- Place the remaining desiccated coconut (50g) into a small bowl.
- Roll each ball in coconut and place onto a plate.
- Repeat for the remaining mixture then return to the freezer until hard.
- Store in the fridge or freezer until gifting or serving.