Coconut Chicken Tenders
Dinner on the table in less than 15 minutes? Absolutely! Team these up with a quick green salad and you have dinner sorted. These make for a great lunch option served in wraps with salad and condiments of choice.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Couldn't get any faster than these! They were so tasty and looked just like the photo. We cooked these tenders on the BBQ and served with a salad, so it was the perfect meal on a hot day. Loved the coconut flavour!" - Anita
No: Gluten / Dairy / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 15 minutes
Makes 12 tenders
Can be frozen
- coconut - 100g, shredded
- coconut flour - 40g
- garlic salt - 1.5 tsp
- eggs - 2
- chicken tenderloins - 12, small
- sweet chilli sauce - to serve, optional
- Place coconut (100g), coconut flour (40g) and garlic salt (1.5 tsp) into the bowl. Mix Speed 6 / 5 seconds. You want to break up the coconut a little but not too fine. Place the mixture onto a plate.
- Place eggs (2) into a bowl and whisk to lightly beat.
- Dip chicken tenderloins (12) into the egg mixture, then into the coconut flour mix.
- Place some oil into a frying pan on high heat and cook the chicken tenderloins for a few minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Serve with sweet chilli sauce, if desired.