Cinnamon Almond Butter
This homemade cinnamon almond butter has been shared with us by Tracey Rubery from The Easy Healthy Way. With no sugar, oils or anything nasty, making your own means you know what's in your spread, and you can save money too! It's yummy served on slivers of apple as a snack.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Quick and easy. It makes a great alternative to normal butter or spread." - Kirsty
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes
Makes 1 jar
Can be frozen
- almonds - 400g, preferably activated
- cinnamon - 2 tsp, ground
- sea salt - 1/4 tsp, pink Himalayan, or good quality sea salt
- Place almonds (400g) in the bowl. Mill Speed 9 / 45 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add the cinnamon (2 tsp) and salt (1/4 tsp) to the bowl. Process on Speed 6 until you reach the desired consistency. Check every minute. It should take 3-5 minutes.
- Check the taste and add more cinnamon or salt to taste.