Christmas Crackle Puddings
Mars® Bar slice is a favorite for many. Here is our version, in pudding form! These look great in a shallow gift box with some tissue paper and ribbon.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "So much yummier than chocolate crackles!" - Brea
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 15 minutes
Can be frozen
- chocolate - 200g, Mars Bar, diced (*beware of trace nuts)
- butter - 1 Tbsp
- puffed rice - 90g (*ensure GF if required)
- chocolate - 100g, white, broken up
- chocolate - 30g, red coloured, beanies
- Place Mars Bars (200g) and butter (1 Tbsp) into bowl. Program 4 minutes / 100C / Speed 2.
- Add rice puffs (90g) to the bowl. Mix Reverse+Speed 4 / 5 seconds to just combine, or use a spatula to do it by hand.
- Place a spoonful of mixture into small patty cases. Refrigerate until firm.
- Place white chocolate (100g) into bowl. Program 4 minutes / 60C / Speed 2 to melt. You may need to scrape down sides after 2 minutes to ensure even melting.
- Allow to cool slightly.
- Place some of the chocolate over each crackle and allow it to drip down.
- Place a red chocolate (30 total) on top.
- Store in the fridge or at room temperature in an airtight container. Take the crackle puddings out of the fridge 10 minutes before serving so they aren't too hard to eat.