Christmas Cake Bliss Balls
This recipe has been shared with us by Bianca Slade from Wholefood Simply. What a delicious little morsel that screams Christmas! You just can't go past dried fruit and spices for that Christmas feeling.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Lovely flavoured bliss balls. They tasted like a Summer Roll™ in bliss ball shape. I would definitely make them again." - Kristen
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
Total Preparation Time 15 minutes
Can be frozen
- almond meal - 110g
- almonds - 155g, dry roasted
- almond butter - 25g (make your own with the Almond Cashew Nut Butter recipe from The Easy Issue)
- honey - 40g, or rice malt syrup
- maple syrup - 20g
- mixed spice - 1 tsp
- vanilla - 1 tsp, extract
- salt - pinch
- raisins - 20g
- currants - 20g
- If you need to make your own almond meal, add almonds (110g) to the bowl and grind Speed 8 / 10 seconds.
- To the almond meal (110g), add the roasted almonds (155g), almond butter (25g), honey (40g), maple syrup (20g), mixed spice (1 tsp), vanilla extract (1 tsp), salt (pinch), raisins (20g) and currants (20g) to the bowl. Blend Speed 8 / 20 seconds, until the mixture is broken down and sticking together.
- Use your hands to press and shape the mixture into balls.
- Place the balls in the fridge to set.
- Once set, keep in the fridge until gifting or serving.