It really doesn’t get much easier than this! Our Christmas Bark makes for a quick and easy Christmas gift. Present this bark in jars, nice gift boxes or clear cellophane, wrapped in red and green ribbon. Be sure to curl the ends for a beautiful Christmas gift! We love the Christmassy colours of the cranberries, pistachios and macadamias, but of course you can customise with your child's preferred additions.
No: Gluten / Egg
Contains: Dairy / Nuts
*Variations: Can be made without Dairy / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 1hr 10 mins
Makes 2 gifts worth
Cannot be frozen
- chocolate - 100g (*can use DF)
- cranberries - 80g, dried
- macadamia nuts - 60g, raw, halved (*choose a different addition for NF)
- pistachios - 60g, raw, shelled (*choose a different addition for NF)
- Place chocolate (100g) into bowl. 5 minutes / 60C / Speed 2.
- Place 1/4 of the melted chocolate into a ziplock bag. Set aside.
- Pour melted chocolate onto prepared baking tray and smooth out with a spatula.
- Sprinkle the dried cranberries (80g), macadamias (60g) and pistachios (60g) over the chocolate.
- Snip the corner of the ziplock bag and drizzle melted chocolate over the top.
- Allow to set in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Break up into shards and store in a jar or airtight container in the fridge to avoid melting.
- You can chop the nuts smaller if you prefer.
- This recipe can be doubled.