Chorizo Nacho Dip
Ready for a dip with a difference? This fabulous dish is warming from the chorizo, but it is served warm as well! Set it next to a big pile of corn chips and watch it get demolished. You can vary the heat level of the dip by using mild or hot chorizo.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "A tasty dip served warm that would be great for entertaining or parties." -Judy
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cooking Time 14 minutes
Can be frozen
- corn chips - to serve
- onion - 1, peeled and quartered
- chorizo sausages - 200g, diced
- cream cheese - 250g, full fat, cubed
- tinned tomatoes - 150g, or fresh, diced
- cheese - 150g
- Place the onion (1) into the bowl. Chop Speed 7 / 3 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add the chorizo (200g) to bowl. Program 6 minutes / 110C* / Speed 1.
- Add the cream cheese (250g), tomatoes (150g) and cheese (150g) to the bowl. Program 8 minutes / 90C / Reverse+Speed 2.
- Season well with salt and pepper.
- Serve with corn chips.
*If your machine does not go above 100C, set to Steaming Temperature which is usually between 110- 115C. Please refer to your user manual for correct information for the appropriate setting for your machine.