Choose Your Own Adventure Breakfast Latte
Need a new morning drink? Try this ultra versatile breakfast latte from Alyce Alexandra, shared from her book Everyday Thermo Cooking. You can make this latte exactly the way you want it, while still working around any dietary needs. The perfect start to your day!
Recipe Tester Feedback: “So easy and adjustable. Can easily make it to suit more people." - Bec
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Variations: *Can be made without Dairy
Total Preparation Time 7 minutes
Cannot be frozen
You will need:
travel mug or jar
- milk of choice - 250g, (*ensure DF if required)
- butter - 15g, or cream (*can use protein powder, collagen hydrolysate or gelatine for DF)
- flavouring of choice - 2 tsp, (see below)
- sweetener of choice - 1 tsp, optional (e.g., sugar, honey, pure maple syrup, xylitol)
- coffee - instant
- cocoa powder
- turmeric - ground
- chai spice blend
- matcha green tea powder
- Add the milk (250g), booster (1 Tbsp), flavouring (2 tsp) and sweetener (1 tsp, if using) to the bowl. Program 5 minutes / 70C / Speed 3.
- Blend by gradually increasing the speed to Speed 9 / 30 seconds. Please read your machine’s user manual for the correct method of safely blending hot liquids as each machine varies.
- Pour into a travel mug or jar.