Chocolate Thick Shakes
It just wouldn't be a chocolate bonus issue without a traditional and decadent chocolate thick shake! These will not disappoint. The key to these is using great quality vanilla bean ice cream and the freshest, creamiest milk you can find.
Recipe Tester Feedback: “A luxurious chocolatey delight!" - Erika
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 10 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- chocolate - 250g, 70% dark, broken up into small pieces
- milk of choice - 500g
- vanilla bean paste - 2 tsp
- vanilla pod - 400g, good quality, ice cream
- ice cubes - 100g
- To serve:
- cream - whipped
- cocoa powder - 1/2 Tbsp
- Add the dark chocolate pieces (250g), milk (200g only) and vanilla bean paste (2 tsp) into the bowl. Program 8 minutes / 60C / Speed 2.
- Add the remaining milk (300g), ice cream (400g) and ice cubes (100g) into the bowl. Blend Speed 10 / 30 seconds.
- Pour into 2-4 glasses and top with whipped cream.
- Sprinkle cocoa powder (1/2 Tbsp total) over the top and serve.